Thursday, April 14, 2011

April's Shower Brings May Flowers

I love to have a party any excuse to look for stuff and shop for fun things. I love details details. So I spend weeks looking for ideas down to ever little detail. And I love anyone who has a talent to make things. I love crafts but am not as crafty as others there are so many wonderful things out on the world wide web. So I Love love love the first Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic book. I think it is ever thing a women should aspire to be and want for there life. I "borrowed" that book from my mother when I was a single women moving into my first apartment. And mirror my apartment after that book. lots of pinks and flowers. My future hubby hated that apartment. My bedroom was all white and I loved it. Since then my taste has changed but my love for that first book has not changed. I still love that look and I love all that it is about. So what better place to start my baby shower journey than to search Shabby Chic. I have found some wonderful things and want to share them with you over the next few months as we begging to plan April's shower. So let me start with this wonderful blog Ashley Cooks Cakes I found yesterday and I love her cakes they are so fun and this one below is a perfect example of Shabby Chic to me. Come back I have lots more fun shower stuff to share and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment